Day 1 – Friday, December 11th (Mandatory*):
- Keynote with Tim Hodges, LMT, JSCCI, CACI and Brian Tuckey, PT, OCS, JSCCI
- FCS Segmental Motion Testing
- FCS Scar Tissue Techniques
Day 2 – Saturday, December 12th:
- FCS MS2 End Plate Updates
Day 3 – Sunday, December 13th:
- FCS Visceral Mesentery Updates
Day 4 – Monday, December 14th:
- FCS Lymphatic/Venous Spinal Veins Updates
Day 5 – Tuesday, December 15th:
- FCS Arterial Updates Spinal Cord Blood Supply Updates
*Note: In order to receive credit for your FCS course updates, you must attend Day 1 of the Counterstrain Convention 2020.
*Note: Some attendees will be asking patients to be available to practice lab techniques. The rows in gray represent the approximate windows of time we suggest asking your patients to be available.