Contact Hours: 20Find Training for FCS AR
- Origin of Arterial Counterstrain
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Arterial System
- Review the anatomy and physiology of arterial fascia (tunica adventitia) and its nociceptive and mechanoreceptive properties.
- Understand how nocifensive and nociautonomic reflexes lead to the formation of arterial tender points.
- gain proficiency on over 85 newly developed SCS techinques to correct arterial-fascial dysfunction in all parts of the body.
Counterstrain AR explores the newly discovered entity of arterial-fascial dysfunction. This condition, indentified by the presence of specific arterial tender points, is essentially a vasospasm of the large, named arteries of the body. symptoms examples include: Myalgia, achilles tendonitis, epicondylitis, migraines, pseudoradiculopathies, LBP, cervicalgia, Adhesive Capsulitis, Patellafemoral dysfunction, TMD, etc. Treatment of Arterial dysfunction using SCS normalizes elevated vascular tone, and alleviates all associated musculoskeletal symptoms.